Loïc Tosser <wowi42>
“Release faster, and automate more”
Lead Engineer, between Development, Q&A and Operations:
- Strong Unix/Linux system administration skills, exceptional troubleshooting aptitude. A Bachelor Degree in Computer Science brought development and scripting skills into the picture. Mastery in CI/CD.
- Large skill set across artificial intelligence, machine learning and statistics
- Strong skills in Q&A: unit testing, integration tests, system tests.
- Years of Site Reliability Engineering experience, strong knowledge in embedded system, Big Data, metrics/KPI and telecommunications.
- Programming languages: Go, C, Python, shell scripting
- DataStores: PostGreSQL, ElasticSearch, OrientDB, Redis, MySQL/MariaDB
- OS/Virtualization/Containers: FreeBSD, Fedora, CentOS, Archlinux, Ubuntu, Xen, Docker, Jails
- CI/CD: Jenkins, Rundeck, Ansible, Puppet, Travis, coveralls
- Monitoring/Metrics/KPIs: Zabbix, TICK stack, ELK stack, Grafana, Monit/MMonit
- Logs: Logentries, ELK stack, Loggly
- Others: RabbitMQ, NGiNX